Thursday, 4 September 2014

Mmm...so succulent!

Succulents are becoming increasingly popular, as they are very hardy and easy to care for.

 

They come in a variety of shapes,colours and sizes and what better way to help conserve water, than by growing succulents which are extremely drought tolerant.


Combining various varieties together in the one pot can create a very striking display of colour and texture and can make an impressive centrepiece or ornament in any home. 


Miniature pots like these ones make adorable gifts.


These small arrangements would look gorgeous as a table centrepiece at any dinner-party.


What an exquisite idea for a table runner!


I really like the idea of incorporating succulents into your garden, either in pots or by clumping varieties together, to create a unique and dramatic entrance.





With Summer just around the corner, these ideas could be a fun project for all family members to get into.
Bring on the warmer weather!!
G. x 

6 comments:

  1. You have just made me fall in love with succulents x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I have too. I'm planning to plant more around my home this coming Spring!. G.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is perfect timing for me as I was on the look out for some new plants today. Succulents it is (hopefully I can't kill these ones lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know!! I have too. I'm planning to plant more around my home this coming Spring!. G.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaz @ MeltingMoments5 September 2014 at 10:29

    I love succulents! I had homes of making a fairy garden using a variety of them... but alas, time always gets the better of me.

    PS. I have a bit of a crush on your beautiful blog design :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a thoughtful comment or just say hi, so we know you have been to visit our blog! We promise to read every comment. Thank you, x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...